To see what is available to you,
- Click on "dashboard" (at the top of the RDA web portal, right next to "sign out"
- Then click on "Edit/Change Profile"
- The bottom half of the screen for an unaffiliated user will look something like this:
|Restricted data sets at the RDA.|
- JRA products are available to all affiliated users.
- COSMIC data access is granted only to affiliated users who have also registered at CDAAC.
- ECMWF Data (Other Than Operational Data) is available to all registered users who agree to their TOU.
|JRA-55 Access and Usage Restriction information.|
|Nonaffiliated users see this.|
|Edit your profile here. We WILL confirm your email to be sure that it is current.|
But, users of restricted datasets need to reverify their status by replying to verification email notices sent out every six months. Thus, you don't lose anything by keeping your email and affiliation status up-to-date. In fact, you lose access to email notices that we send out about outages and important updates about data you have downloaded from us in the past.
* Only 78 of our 600+ data sets belong to one of the restricted classes of data sets.